Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today after work, I dropped the car off at Tuscom, and rode with Lori to eat dinner and go to a Pampered Chef party. Lori and I went to the Iguana Grill. It's a new place in here in Tuscaloosa. It was great! I have a new favorite place to eat. Poor David had to stop and get Mickey Dees on his way home. I had lots of fun at the party and got a nice surprise. Melanie that I worked with at PCA was at the party. I haven't seen her in a while. It was great getting to catch up with her. Then, when I got home my wonderful husband had picked up the house for me. He is awesome!

Here are some picture of the Iguana Grill that Lori and I took tonight.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Mama said yall are coming on the 15th! I'm excited I can't wait to see yall!