Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday

David and I are having a lazy Sunday. It has been really busy around here lately, and we have been able to take a well needed break this weekend. David and I woke up around 10 this morning, and we cooked breakfast. It was the traditional "Dixon" breakfast, Tomato Gravy and biscuits.



David also cooked some bacon for us. Daisy made sure to keep the floor clean from any stray bacon grease.



Last Sunday, we went to Thomasville. Dad has tons of new calves. They are so cute!

1 comment:

Carra said...

Hello. :) I just "happened" on your blog, and I just wanted to tell you how surprised I was when you said you made tomato gravy. I've never heard anyone doing it outside of my family.

That's lovely. :)
Do you know where it originates? I wonder why more people don't know of it.

May Jesus bless.