Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Where have we been?

David and I have slacking on the blog posting. I'll try to do better!

This past weekend we went to the beach with Dad. It was tons of fun!

Dad is silly!



I liked this flower so I took a picture.


David playing in the pool.



Aubrey trying not to take a picture.



This is Shelby swimming.



This is the volcano that Todd built.

Aubrey on the beach.


Guys and kids in the water.



Don't you love my straw hat!


The girls taking a nap. Aubrey is under her "Winnie the Pooh" Blanket.

Yes, dad got in the water.


Shelby

Aubrey

A.K. again

Shelby..again


This is Aubrey being her favorite farmer "Cowboy".

She is silly.


Here is a video of Aubrey and David.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Love the pics! It amazes me how much Aubrey looks like her mom!! I know she can't wait to get her hands on that sweet face again.