Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Girls Night, Date Night, the Mircle Boy, and the other Daisy

Girls Night...

Friday night was Girls Night. We have not had one of these since February and it was well deserved. We went to a place called Sips-n-Strokes. You go to this place and an instructor teaches you to paint a picture. It just opened in Tuscaloosa, but there are some in Birmingham and Auburn. It was so much fun. I can not wait to go back. Here are some pictures:



This is the picture that I painted.






Date Night...






Tonight David and I went on a "Date". We went to see Star Trek. Yes, I am married to a "Trekie". The movie was really good though, so everyone should see it!

After the movie, we went to dinner. We wanted to go somewhere we have never been before. I keep hearing everyone talk about Melagros. So, David and I went to Melagros. It was really good. We loved it, maybe next time we should not wear blue jeans though!

Miracle Boy...

David's brother is doing much better. He has been out of the hospital since Tuesday. He is still having to take I.V. antibiotics daily. His doctor told him that he had one of the worst staff infections that he had ever seen, and he doesn't know how he was able to heal so quickly and get out of the hospital in under a week. Well, I think it is because God is awesome!

The other Daisy:

Here are some pictures of my Gerber Daisies that I had hanging out on my Camera:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wayde met a lady the other day that has been getting IV treatments for her MRSA for over 9 months and the docs think that she had it for atleast a year before that. Also Dr. Taylor told Wayde that he has a patient right now that is in the hospital and had a bad allergic reaction to the vancomycin so they don't know how they are going to treat him because that is the only antibiotic that will treat that string of MRSA. The doc said that Wayde is a subject of conversation at the hospital since he recovered faster than anyone they have ever seen. So we definitely know God took care of him!! Thanks guys for coming down and helping out! Daniela