Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring is here!

Sorry that David and I have been a little MIA lately. Things have been super busy. Hi Dad!

For the past few weeks David and I have been painting our bedroom. It has been a real chore!

So, this is what our bedroom looked like before we started painting. It was just a little plain. David and I picked out a color called Mocha Syrup to paint our bedroom and closet. Yes, I decided we needed to paint the closet along with the ceilings. Poor David! He really does love me!








This is what our bedroom looks like now. We will be going to Thomasville this weekend to pick up some furniture that Dad is giving us. I think it will look awesome in the bedroom.

I ended up with more paint on me than the walls I believe.





While we were painting, we had to move our furniture out of our room. Everything has been upside down lately and it really stressed me out. However, Spunky loved having the bed in the hallway.




So, in the middle of the painting was Dad's wedding. It was beautiful. David and I had a lot of fun in Thomasville. For some reason I did not take any pictures. I'm not sure why.

I know that Dad and Tami are happy to be married and I know have two new brothers Todd and Tyler.

So, in the middle of painting and wedding spring decided to show up. Dad told us we could get a lawn mower for Christmas from him, but we never went to buy it. I've been looking at the yard for the past few days thinking, we really need a lawnmower. Tuesday was the straw that broke the camel's back. When we checked our mail there was a business card for someone who cuts grass! I wanted to die! So, Friday when we got off of work we went and bought a lawnmower. David was so happy.



This is what our yard looked like. Yes, I am embarrassed, but please remember that we have not even had time to blog!


Here is the new lawnmower. David loves it.



David worked on cutting the grass while I cooked dinner. I heard the lawn mower stop and popped my head out. David had already ran over a rock. It got caught in the blades. This is our luck!


Here is the rock after David got it out of the lawnmower. Our grass was so tall, he could not see it!

So, after dinner we watched Twilight. I was so tired that I fell asleep!

Saturday, I got up and cleaned house. Then David and I went shopping and had dinner at the Outback.

This morning I got up and had to meet Tara, Kristi and Dot in Birmingham. These are some of my sorority sisters that I just love. We meet at the Cheesecake Factory and had lunch. (yummy) We shopped a bit and I came back home. Yes, I did bring David some cheesecake.

When I got home, David and I worked on the yard some more.

Now, I need to fix us some dinner and go tape the master bathroom, so that we can start painting it!

Here are some pictures of the animals.





1 comment:

abryant said...

Love the color, hope the painting is going great!!