Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things that made me smile today!

Apparently, I'm last to the task as always. Today is a tough day to think of things that made me smile. My day started with David pouring Cheerios and milk on the floor. The day kept getting worse. I guess it is a good task though to pick the things that make you smile on a day when nothing went right.

So, things that made me smile today.

1. David reading over my shoulder while I'm posting this blog. He keeps making fun of my spelling. Thank goodness for spell check.

2. Diet Coke. Enough said.

3. Seeing David come out of his building after work today. I was really ready to go home and he didn't make me wait to long.

4. Seeing the left over spaghetti in the fridge when I got home. I didn't need to cook!

5. Daisy curled up at the end of the couch. She is such a sweet dog!

6. Baking a cake tonight. It is a diet sprite cake this time. Low points. Smile.

No comments: