Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Four Eyes



My new glasses came in today. I feel kinda nerdy, but it has been great being able to see! It has been really funny to see what all I have actually been missing in life. Now I don't have to miss anything.

The only problem is that the glasses give me a headache. I've been told that this is normal because you have to adjust to them. We will see...

Here are some pictures that I have been taking with plans of posting, but I'm just now getting around to it!



For some reason, Spunky has decided to start drinking out of Daisy's water bowl. I can think of only two reasons. One, it drives Daisy nuts and she can not stand it. Spunky loves to get under her skin! Two, for some reason, Spunky puts his food in his own water bowl. Then, it becomes nasty and he refuses to use it until you clean it. I wish he would stop putting his food in his bowl.



This is Daisy and her bone! She has had this bone for a couple of years now. She doesn't really chew on it. She likes to tote it around the house and leave it where David will be walking. Then, David yells at her and tells me to throw her bone away. I don't of course because she is my baby and she loves her bone. Anyway, for some reason on this day she started to chew on the bone. I need a picture.


This is a picture of my feet. Yes, they are dirty. I had been out working in my flower beds one day last week in flip-flops. This also gets under David's skin. He can't stand when I am doing yard work in flip-flops. He thinks I am going to cut off my toe with the hoe! Anyway, when I came in and took them off, it still looked like I had them on. I don't know, for some reason it struck me funny. (Now, that I am typing it out, not so much!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom doesn't think you look nerdy.....I think you look lovely!