Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!




It has been a while since we have done a post. It is always so busy over Christmas! David and I went to Elberta last weekend to see his family. Sunday was his Mom's birthday, so we decided to to our Christmas with them over her birthday. It was lots of fun!

David and I had a busy week at work. We both had to work on Christmas Eve which is never fun, but we survived. We cleaned our house last night and sat around watching Boston Legal all night.

This morning we got up and I made Cinnamon Rolls then we opened our presents from Santa. Santa got David a drill, and he is over the moon. I had to take the drill away because I think he was about to start putting holes in my walls!

We then went to Thomasville to see my mom for Christmas. She and Harry had a big lunch prepared and Terri and Tess came to join us for lunch. It was yummy! Mom made "Seven Layer Salad". I also went to the nursing home to visit my Grannie. I took her some "Ribbon Salad" and she loved it.

So, now David and I are back at home. He is drilling holes in the wall to hang the vacuum that Mom and Harry gave us for Christmas. He is so excited to be using the Drill.

David and I didn't take any pictures over the holidays. So, here are a few that we have not shared with you yet.

Hope you all have had a very Merry Christmas!




No comments: