Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay. So, I realize that I am a little late on the New Year thing! David and I have been a little busy. We went to Crystal and Charlies on New Years! It was a blast.

Then, David's sister Christy, her husband, and three children came to spent Thursday night. We went to Dreamland's and at dinner. I think they had fun, but they might have had a better time if the our neighbors had been in town. Our neighbors left town but decided to leave the teenage son at home. He and his "friends" kept us all up all night long. Not FUN! (Somehow, I now feel sorry for Jessica's neighbors.)

And now for what has been keeping us so busy this weekend!

The Puzzle!



It is 2000 pieces and quite difficult!

And the Wii!



This was our Christmas Present to ourselves. We love it. However, I have discovered that you can not bowl to much. You will get "Bowling arm". This is very painful and you can't move your arm.



This is David skiing.

No comments: