Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, January 26, 2009

I should have known....

I woke up bright and early this morning. This does not happen often, but since my house is clean, I woke up in a good mood. I did not even hit the snooze button. So, anyway I hopped out of bed and turned on the Wii to work out this morning. As I was finishing up my work out, (hula-hooping) the power went out mid-hoop. This is the part where I should have said that it just is not going to be a good day. But no, I wasn't going to let this spoil my good mood.

So, after a minute or two the power comes back on. Thank goodness! I pop David some pop tarts, make him some tea, and grab me a yogurt for breakfast. Yes, I fix David breakfast in bed every morning, even if it is just pop tarts. I take this all up stairs, and of course the bedroom door is shut. I finally get the door open and sit David's breakfast next to him. After I got out of the tub, I realize he is still asleep and has not eaten his pop tarts. So, I try to hand him his tea, but instead, I pour it all over his head. This is not the way he wanted to be woken up, trust me. It is however the price he has to pay for eating breakfast in bed.

So, then it was off to work. I was still thinking it was going to be a good day. As David would say, that is just silly. I went to Belk today at lunch because I had heard that Clinique is in bonus. Nope, that would be starting on February 3rd. Oh well, at least I did not miss bonus time completely. In the parking lot a the mall, I almost hit a car.

Back at work, I spend a half hour on the phone with an agent, and then another half hour on the phone with the MS DOI. The MS DOI just ended up telling me that I would have to pose my question to the legal department in writing. So, again no help there. I ended up leaving work with a bad head ache, and no longer in my happy mood.

My day seems to have gotten better since I got home. Maybe tomorrow will go better!

No comments: