Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, January 19, 2009

Whew....It was a long MLK weekend!

So, I had this past Friday off, but David had to work. I got up early and took him to work. Then, went to pick up some things at Target, and back home to clean all day. I did a good job too! It was a lot of hard work. About 8 o'clock on Friday night, Steve, Christy, Aubrey, and Jamie showed up to spend the weekend with us.

Here is a picture of Aubrey's bed for the weekend. David was not to happy to have his "man cave" invaded by princesses.


Friday night, Steve, David and I stayed up early to work on the "puzzle", and we were all back up early on Saturday to prepare for the "Wilkerson Christmas".

It was lots of fun. I was so happy to see everyone. Not everyone was able to come, and even though we missed them, we still had fun! Here are some pictures from Christmas.







































As you can see, there was lots of fun.

After everyone left, Chrisy's BFF from high school, Susanne came to spend the night. They looked at facebook pages while David, Steve and I finished the "puzzle".



On Sunday, we got up and went to pick up some ribs from Dreamland. Dad, Tami, Tyler, and Todd came up for a visit. (I beat Dad in Wii boxing!) Aubrey entertained Tyler and Todd with her "pooping" dog on her leapster.



After lunch, they all left with Aubrey in tow. Aubrey is going to be on her tour of Alabama for a couple of weeks. Christy and I went on an diet coke run and picked up some movies to watch.

Then, this morning David had to work and Christy, Steve, and Jamie headed home. The house was so quiet! I didn't know what to do....

So, I spent the day putting up my Christmas trees. Christmas is officially over...

Oh, here are some cute picks of Jamie in Daisy's food.







I also wanted to say Thank You to the Stephen's family. The bought David and me a card table for a house warming present. We used it on Sunday. It will come in very handy! Thank you soooooo much.

And either Katie or Jill left the pacifier to one of their baby dolls at our house. Let me know who it belongs to and I will pop it in the mail!

2 comments:

abryant said...

Thank you so much for being such a great hostess. The house was beautiful and all of the food was delicious. I think that I was eating in the background of most photos. I wish we could get together more often. I need to make a better effort. Thank you again we had an awesome time!

Daniela Wilkerson and Family said...

Hey girl...you gotta tell me how to add pics in with the text when you post a new blog. Thanks