Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It has been a busy day!

Daisy woke us up bright and early today! She told us it was time to get up and take her to potty. So, I got up and walked her. We have been trying a new approach with her and it seems to be okay for now. When we take her out to potty, we have just been letting her roam free in the yard. She seems to be doing good with this, and is surprisingly staying in our yard. I would never have believed she could be so good!



See, look, there is no leash.

So, anyway, after walking her David and I got to work. I removed the "cross thingys" from the windows and washed the windows. I hated the cross thingys because they keep falling out, so I decided to remove them all. I also washed the windows inside and out.



While I did this, David trimmed our hedges, changed the air filter in our car, and cooked us lunch.







So, now that chores are finished, we are going to be lazy!

No comments: