Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my Daddy's Birthday! He is officially 72. HeHe. I'm going to get in trouble for that one. I hope your birthday has been great.

I need to catch everyone up on things. So, here goes!

These are pictures from the other night when David got home from work.


Yes, my dog is a little begger.


She does this every time we eat. Take note that her food bowl is right there.




This is David's silly cat.

On the Fourth of July, since David ended up not having to work, he wanted to drive down to his Grandparents house. His Grandparents live near Paxton, FL, so it was a long ride. It was well worth the trip. We had a great time! For some reason, I took my camera, but did not take any pictures. Sorry.

When we went to leave. His Grandparents loaded us up. Drinks, food, jelly, and plants. We got all kinds of goodies!

Here are some pictures of the plants that David's Grandmother gave us.




These are shoots from her Century Plants. They get huge. Her plant was taller than me. It only blooms like every 10 to 15 years. It will have a huge 30 to 40 foot bloom. It will probably never bloom for me! I think they are neat though.


Here is a picture of my first bell pepper. This plant has been growing forever, but this is the first pepper. I can't wait! I had my first tomato tonight and it was so yummie!

No comments: