Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Update!



This weekend was really busy. I went to Livingston on Saturday. My sorority had a work weekend for the alums. We painted signs and did stuff like that. I'm so glad I don't have to paint signs any more. Of course, I forgot my camera. So no pictures.

On Sunday, David and I met Tara and Kristin in Birmingham. We had to pick up Tara's computer so that David could fix it. So, we decided to make a day of it! We met at the Summit and ate lunch at PF Chang's. David and I had never been and it was lots of fun. Then, there was lots of shopping (or looking.) Then, we stopped by Cheesecake Factory on the way out. David said he could not go by a place called the Cheesecake Factory and not get him some cheesecake. (I think their will be more trips to the Cheesecake Factory if David gets his way!)

Here are some pics.

Kristi, Tara, and me


Kristi and Tara


David eating Cheesecake


Mall Cop!


Me and Dave before we left.

Today was a busy day. I had to go to the dentist. They did not log my appointment in the system when they gave me the appointment card. They tried to tell me that I did not have an appointment today, but luckily I had my appointment card in my purse with me. I whipped it out and said "yes, I do." Then, they decided to work me in. I had a filling that needed to be fixed. Apparently, you need laughing gas to get a filling fixed. I have not had laughing gas since I was a child.

We also FINALLY got our downstairs air conditioner fixed! It is awesome.

No comments: