Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, July 13, 2009

In Trouble?

I'm in trouble. Christy officially got on to me this afternoon. Aparently, I'm not posting enough blogs. This is me trying to do better...

I don't have any pictures. I've got to find that stinking camera.

David and I had a great weekend. We went to Thomasville again. I had a couple of showers to go to over the weekend. They were lots of fun! We had a birthday lunch for Dad. It was yummie. We also went to the movies to see Transformers 2 for the second time. We went with Tyler and Brianna to the Thomasville Theater. Doesn't that bring back memories. It did for me. However, now that I am older, their seats are so uncomfortable.

I took David to the doctor's office this morning. His back has been hurting him for some time. I took him to see Dr. Buettner, and he was really great. Aparently, David has a rib out of place in his back. He has to go back on July 28th to get it "manipulated". What ever that means. He also has some arthritis in his lower back from his motorcycle wreck. He also informed us that David is not allowed to run. He has been trying to get back into this to get some weight off, but he has now been told no running what so ever. David is really sad about this. He ran a lot before his motorcyle wreck, and he really loved it. He also told us that David's hip will need to be replaced one day. He said that it will be a while before he will need to have this done, but it will need to be done. He wants to go as long as possible on the hip that David had fixed, but it will have to be replaced at some point. Please pray that this will be a really long time off.

Also, I have been out of the blogging world for so long that it was Aunt Naomi who had to tell me that Donna has a blog now. Nick is the only cousin without one now. Does anyone know how to get him to start one?

1 comment:

abryant said...

Dr. B is an awesome doc. He worked with the football team while I was at UA and we loved him. I will pray for David, scary to think of a hip replacement now, but at least he's in good hands. I'm glad that you will now be doing more posts. It always takes an older sis to keep us in line. How is the TV watching going? I need to find out how you managed that, I would love to get paid to watch TV although my shows don't vary much from Boomerang these days.