Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Sunday, July 26, 2009

The weekend is over...

David and I slept late this morning. This is the first day that I have been able to sleep in about a month. I really enjoyed it! I got up this morning and gave Daisy a bath. Then next, it was time for the car to get a bath.


Daisy was happy about getting the bath. She really thought she needed one.


David was not too happy about washing the car. Could it have been the fact that I was taking pictures and he was doing all the work washing the car?



I cleaned the house after we were done washing the car. Then we went to see Harry Potter. As you can see David was overjoyed about seeing Harry Potter. When we got back from the movies, I cleaned the floors in the house. Whew. I'm not sure who's bright idea it was to put carpet on our stairs, but I would like to have a talk with them!

No comments: