Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

About us!


Ashely, http://teammichaelbryant.blogspot.com/, has tagged me to share ten things with all of you that I'm not afraid to admit so here goes.
The rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 10 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leavea comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry has been posted

1. I love my husband! He is the greatest. He puts up with all of my craziness (and yes there is lots.)
2. I love my job. I actually like going to work. It is nice to have a job that challenges you on a daily basis.
3. My favorite color is green. Even though Christy always told me that it is the ugliest color, I still love it. It symbolizes so many things like a new beginning, freshness, and crispness. It really is the best color.
4.I got my dog from a rodeo. The vet in Livingston took a litter of puppies to the rodeo to unload on unsuspecting victims. It was love at first sight. Daisy had to go live with David since I was living in the dorm at the time. She chewed up the carpet, puked green goo every where, chewed through the cords to the TV and DVD player, and chewed up the underside of David's mattresses. She was just a puppy!
5. David stole his cat. Spunky was actually Joey's (David's roommate) ex-girlfriend's cat. David and Spunky clicked and now I have a cat.
6. David was in the army for eight years. He lived in Korea, Colorado, Texas, California, and was also stationed in Alabama. He got out of the army after his motorcycle wreck.
7. I love to sleep. I could actually sleep for a week straight. (Seriously) If it were not for having a job I would sleep all day long. I don't know what is wrong with me!
8. David loves peanut butter M&M's. It is required that we always have some on hand. He has an M&M jar that he eats them from. I tend to steal...quite often....
9.David and I both hate shopping at Wal-Mart. It takes way to long, and we are always in a bad mood when we come out. So, we avoid it at all costs.
10. I freeze David out at night. I think that a room should always be cold when you are sleeping. There is nothing worse than waking up all sweaty. Last night was so bad that he slept in a hoodie and running pants. David says I become an oven in the middle of the night and you can not touch me. So, for me not to wake up sweating the room has to be pretty cold. The picture above was one I took of him this morning all snuggled up in the bed.

Okay, so I'm not sending any one the link because the bloggers I know have already been tagged. And I did this on me and David since it is our blog.

1 comment:

abryant said...

Poor David! I love the pic in the hoodie!