Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dentist

So, I had a dentist appointment first thing this morning. I love going to the dentist. I would go once a month if insurance would cover it.
I rushed and dropped David off at his work a little early. Which means that I showed up to my dentist office at 8:00 even though my appointment was not until 8:30. For some reason I was thinking like Grannie, which means that you show up early because you may get in early. Then, I would get to work earlier. Well, it didn't work today. I did not get called back until 9:00. So, you can image that I was a little peeved by this time.
Well, the hygienist really made up for it. I have been going to this dentist for two years and never had this type of treatment. She asked if I wanted my rings cleaned while she cleans my teeth. So, of course I say "yeah". So, she puts my rings in the solution to clean. Then, she grabs my hands and puts oil on them and tells me to rub them together. (Yes, I am still at the dentist office.) She then puts plastic baggies on my hands and puts them into some sort of hand warmer. It really felt good. Then, she leans me back, turns on the massaging chair, and cleans my teeth. I really was loving it. I got all of this spa treatment, my rings cleaned, and my teeth cleaned too boot. It really was an odd appointment, but I can not wait to go back.
Oh, yes the most important, NO CAVITIES.

No comments: