Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Monday, November 24, 2008

One day down, two more to go...



This past weekend flew by in a hurry. I meant to get a couple more posts in but never did, so tonight's going to be a long post. We jammed a lot into this past weekend.

I got to leave early from work on Friday. Don't be jealous, I had animals that needed to go to their yearly check up. If you are thinking about getting a pet, don't. I spent over two hundred dollars getting shots for Daisy and Spunky. It is crazy what it cost to get a couple of shots these days. All in all, the vet trip went great. Daisy and Spunky stayed in the car (windows down) until the vet was ready for them. I've learned that it is best not to have Daisy in the vets office with the other animals. She gets a little too excited.

Saturday, David and I were up by six. Then it was off to weight watchers (down point six), and back to clean the house. Which thankfully David helped and it didn't take to long. Not to long after my mommy showed up to help put up the Christmas tree. (I know, it is not supposed to go up until after Thanksgiving, but we'll be out of town the weekend after. Naturally, the tree must go up before because if you wait any longer, you'll just be taking it right back down. Right?) Mom was a big help, and the tree went up with out a problem. Mom then took some pictures for us for our Christmas cards, and Daisy napped the whole time. Tree and dog below.








Saturday night, I had to rush to meet Lori, Kelly and Angela for dinner at Outback. It was okay. Then, Lori, Angela, and I went to the movies to see Twilight. Angela got sick and had to leave, but it was okay because she had already seen it twice. (The movie came out on Friday morning at 12 a.m.) Twilight was really good. It wasn't as good as the book, but what movies ever are as good as the book.

Sunday morning, David and I caught up on our Netflix, and that afternoon we decided that it would be a great time to scrape the popcorn off the ceiling in our bedroom. We were totally not prepared, but it was our first "home improvement" project. The ceiling looks 100% better and now we just need to repaint it. And, now we know that the next time we "scrape" ceilings, we will need goggles and face masks. David and popcorn on the floor below.






Today, was just as quick. David had a dentist appointment first thing. He had a good check up! We both worked hard today! We had to stop on the way home for dog food because someone let Daisy run completely out of food. I'm not naming any names but David always fills up her dog food bowl for me.

Also, please pray for David. He's getting a cold and he keeps forgetting to take his medicine that I pack for him. I want him to get well quick so that he can enjoy our Thanksgiving with our families.

So now, Monday is over and we only have to work for two more days this week!

No comments: