Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Whew...

Sorry we haven't posted much this week. We have been crazy busy lately. We haven't really had much free time. I'm stressing out because our DVR is getting full and we have had the same netflix movies for a month that we haven't had time to watch. For some reason that really stresses me out. Anyway, Friday night David's work took us on the Bama Belle boat ride. It was a lot of fun for both of us. Then, David's brother showed up about 3 o'clock Saturday morining, and I was up four hours later. I had to go weigh and then Daniella, Heidi, and I went Christmas shopping. It was a lot of fun having them here over the weekend.

This afternoon I had to go to a baby shower in Livingston for Betsy Eaves. She didn't end up showing up because she had to go to the hospital. She had started having contractions. They had to give her medicine to stop the contractions twice. She was still at the hospital when I talked to her, but she was hoping that they would discharge her soon. She says that the doctors want her to make it two more weeks. So, everyone please pray for her and Andrew Oaklee!

2 comments:

Christy Gray said...

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!

David and Nikki said...

I keep forgetting my camera, and don't think to use my cell phone. I'm still a newby.