Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things About Me....

1. I'm addicted to 90210 lately. I've been renting the original 90210 through Netflix and I think David is about to kill me if we don't get an actually movie from Netflix soon.

2. I work in insurance. Specifically Advanced Funeral Planning. I know as soon as you read that your eyes started to glaze over. It happens everytime I tell someone. I do love my job though!

3. I love my husband. He really has to put up with a lot from me, and he is so wonderful.

4. As you know, I have a dog named Daisy. The vet was giving her away at the rodeo in Livingston, and I feel in love.

5. As you know, I have a cat named Spunky. David stole this cat from Joey.

6. As I'm setting here typing, I'm wrapped up in my baby blanket. Yes, I still have my baby blanket and use it often.

7. I'm addicted to chocolate. It is the best. I eat some form of chocolate every day. I've found Hostess 100 Calorie packs of Chocolate Cake with Creamy Filling. They are yummy and only 100 calories.

8. I've been drinking a lot of diet coke lately. It is because it is only zero points with the WW. I don't really like it but I drink it. I really just want a Sprite but it has too many calories.

9. I love American Idol. After seven or eight years, you would think that I would get tired of it, but no, I still continue to watch it.

10. I record everything with the DVR. I love to watch TV. I'm an addict. David thinks I'm crazy.

11. I enjoy cleaning. Even though I complain about cleaning the house, I can not stand it if our house is not cleaned once a week.

12. I graduated from college at UWA. It was a great school. I'm glad I ended up the U-dub because I would have never met David.

13. David and I met at the Sigma Pi house.

14. There are only two people that live in my house, but for some reason, I can never get the laundry caught up. It is really frustrating to me. I don't understand.

15. I hate cotton balls. Especially the kind that comes in the medicine bottles. I just don't touch. David thinks I'm crazy, but this does run in the family. Mom is the only one that can get the cotton out of the medicine bottle.

16. My favorite color is green. It always has been.

17. I love too sleep. I could sleep for days.

18. I love to read. I read between one and two books a week. I will read just about anything. I'm currently reading the "Left Behind Series." I've got two more after the one that I'm reading now. I just finished reading the "Twilight" Series (great books). I'm going to read the Natalie Holloway book when I finish the "Left Behind Series."

19. I love to read the tabloid magazines. Don't ask me why. I know that they are not true, but I love to read them anyway.

20. I let Daisy sleep in the bed with me until David comes to bed. When Daisy hears David headed to the bedroom she jumps out of the bed. She will wake up from a dead sleep to get out before he makes it in the room. He plays along like he doesn't know. It's only because he loves me!

21. I absolutely hate riding in a car, especially on a long trip. It drives me nuts. I get board if I'm not driving. I also don't like not being the person that is in control of the car.

22. Yes, I'm a little bit of a control freak.

23. I can not see at night. I'm not allowed to drive at night. This is why I don't like road trips that are at night because David won't let me drive.

24. I think I need to go to the eye doctor. I'm also realizing that I can't see in the day time (please don't tell David). I don't want to go because I'm afraid they will tell me I need to buy glasses.

25. I don't take showers. I need a long bath in the morning to wake up. I'm just not awake enough to stand in the shower first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

abryant said...

I feel so connected to you now!! Just kidding I think I already knew all of that stuff isn't that great. Only, I didn't know that you hated the cotten I thought that was just Christy, or maybe she's just the one that hates elbows and you're the cotten, or both..Anyway, now I'm just confusin g myself. Have fun with your funeral planning insurance stuff. Love ya!