Piper Leigh

Piper Leigh

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting to Know Me...

I got this e-mail today, and I figured that instead of replying to everyone that I would just post it on my blog. So, here goes:

1. What is your occupation right now? Licensing and Contracting Clerk

2. What color are your socks right now? Don't have any on.

3. What are you listening to right now? Bones. David upstairs hissing at the cat.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Skinny Cow Fudge Bar. (only 1 point for the WW)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yeah, but it has been a while.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tami. Dad had surgery today and I called to check in.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course.

8. How old are you today? 26!!

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Auburn Football! Duh!

10. What is your favorite drink? Plain Sprite

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep, but now I just do it to cover the gray hairs.

12. Favorite food? Everything.

13. What was the last movie you watched? The last time I went to the theater, was to see twilight. I'm not sure the last move I saw at my house. Probably Housebunny

14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas and my B'day

15. How do you vent anger? I pick a fight with David

16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I'm not sure maybe big bird. You'll have to ask my mom. My memory is not the best.

17. What is your favorite season? Spring and Fall

18. Cherries or Blueberries? Both

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sure, but I'm not putting this in an e-mail.

20. Who is the most likely to respond? Ashley usually leaves me the most comments.
21. Who is least likely to respond
? Dunno

22. Living arrangements? I live with my husband, dog and cat

23. When was the last time you cried? I dunno
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
carpet

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? dunno since it is on a blog
26. What did you do last night?
went to bed early

27. What are you most afraid of? Not having a job

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed?
Muts

30. Favorite day of the week? Friday
31. How many states have you lived in?
two

32. Diamonds or pearls? give me both, why choose

No comments: